This statement is applicable to all information, recommendations, documents and services provided by ICRA to users and to personal data provided by users to ICRA.
ICRA takes utmost care in compiling and maintaining its information provided on the website. However, ICRA cannot guarantee that this information is always completely accurate, comprehensive and current. Information provided on or via our website is therefore exclusively intended as general information and no further rights can be derived therefrom.
2. Links from and to other websites
This website provides links to external websites and providers. ICRA is not liable for the use or the content of Internet sites to which reference is made, nor for providers linked to the website of ICRA.
3. Copyright and intellectual property rights
The copyright of this website and all information thereon is vested in ICRA or in third parties, who have made these (visual) materials available to ICRA with their consent. Copying or disclosing visual materials derived from the website (and its components) electronically or otherwise without the prior authorisation of ICRA, is not permitted.
ICRA attaches great value to the protection of your personal data. In this privacy statement, ICRA provides information about how we handle personal data. We do the utmost to safeguard your privacy and therefore we handle personal data with due care. ICRA conforms to the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation, in all cases. This means that:
- Your personal data are processed in accordance with the purpose for which they have been provided and as required for all operational processes within ICRA. This purpose and the type of personal data are incorporated in this privacy statement.
- The use and/or processing of your personal data remains restricted exclusively to those data that are minimally required for the purpose for which they are provided.
- Suitable technical and/or organisational measures have been taken to guarantee the security of your personal data.
- Personal data will not be shared with other parties unless this is required to achieve the purpose for which they have been provided or as legally required by the authorities.
- We are aware of your rights concerning your personal data, and it is our intention to inform you of these and to respect them.
- Upon visiting ICRA’s website, Google Analytics will record your country. With this, ICRA measures how our website is used with the goal of maximizing the website experience for visitors. Information collected is only used to analyse website traffic and use, and for no other purpose. Google Analytics issues cookies, and visitors to the website are asked to accept them.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Your personal data are being processed by ICRA for the following purposes:
- To respond to your queries and requests;
- To communicate with you;
- To provide services and support for our services;
- To send invitations, newsletters and general updates on ICRA;
- To register and select participants for our courses;
- To select candidates for a specific assignment or position at ICRA;
- For customer satisfaction surveys to enable us to identify where service improvements can be made.
We can request the following personal data from you for the above-mentioned purposes:
- First name;
- Surname prefix(es);
- E-mail address;
- Telephone number;
- Job title and employer.
In case of course registrations we request additional personal data for selection, admission and, if requested, arrange travel, insurance and accommodation facilities, which are:
- Date of birth;
- Current tasks and responsibilities;
- Employment history;
- Copy of passport.
In case of job application processes, ICRA requests additional personal data for selection purposes, which are:
- Current tasks and responsibilities;
- Employment history.
Provision to third parties
We can provide the data you give to us to third parties if this is necessary to achieve the purposes described above.
ICRA will retain personal data no longer than required for the purpose for which they have been provided or what is required by law. In case you have given approval to be included in our mailing list, ICRA has legitimate reason to believe that you are interested in updates about ICRA. You will remain in our database, until you have expressed your wish to be removed. In specific cases, ICRA maintains the following retention periods:
· Personal data of course applicants will be retained no longer than two calendar years after the 31st of December of the year in which they were submitted to us.
· Personal data of Alumni will be archived for historic, statistical and research purposes.
· Personal data of job applicants will be retained for up to four weeks after the finalisation of the application procedure.
We have taken suitable technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data from wrongful processing. As such, we have taken the following measures, for example:
· All persons who have access to your data on behalf of ICRA are obliged to keep these confidential.
· A username and password policy are in effect in all our systems.
· Backups are made of the personal data so as to restore them in the event of physical or technical incidents.
· Our employees have been informed about the importance of personal data protection.
As ICRA, we are responsible for processing your personal data. If you wish to submit any questions you have as a result of reviewing our privacy statement, you can do so via email@example.com. You can also contact us at this address if you want to inspect the data we retain about you or to have these data amended or deleted. For our newsletters you can also use the online unsubscribe option. Your data will then be automatically removed from the mailing list of the newsletter.
Please contact us if you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data. You always retain the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Agency (DPA); the supervisory authority for privacy.
Date published: 25 May 2018