Frequently asked questions
What to do?
- Question: When I cannot upload documents on the START page?
Answer: Make sure your passport & employer's declaration are less than 1.5 MB
- Question: When I cannot move to the next page?
Answer: check wether you missed filling a required field.
- Question: When I cannot open or submit the application form?
Answer 1: Check whether using another internet browser works. Try google chrome or modzilla.
Answer 2: Towards the application deadline the site might be overloaded. Try to fill the form during a less busy time.
- Question: I have filled my application form and submitted it but I did not receive an confirmation.
Answer: After submitting your application you should receive a confirmation and summary of your application.
The confirmation email might have ended up in your junkmail folder, please check.
OKP-NFP & MSP FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION
- Question: Can I apply for these fellowships?
Answer: In order to qualify applicants should be working in and be a national of OKP-NFP countries or MSP (MENA) countries.
Applicants from MENA countries should be 45 years of age or younger.
Eligible applicants should not be working for:
- multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft),
- large national and/or a large commercial organisations,
- bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid),
- multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB),
- international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care).
You can also check: OKP-NFP information for fellowship applicants
- Question: What to submit/upload in my fellowship application?
- employers's statement OKP-NFP & MSP format & valid passport
- For certain countries and organisations a Government authority statement is required.
You can download the statements here:
OKP-NFP Government Authority Statement
MSP-MENA Government Authority Statement
For more information you can check our fellowship pages, that can be accessed through the
course web page.
- Question: Can I submit the ICRA employer's declaration in my fellowship application? What to do?
Answer: ABSOLUTELY NOT, the OKP-NFP & MSP format is obligatory.
- Question: I am not able to upload my employer's statement or passport! What to do?
Answer: Check whether your documents are in PDF and not more than 2 MB.
- Question: I am not able to access the fellowship application form. What to do?
Answer: The ATLAS website for the fellowship applications might be overloaded.
So wait and try again later at a more quiet time.
- Question: I am not able to submit my fellowship application. What to do?
Answer: Changing your internet browser to google chrome or modzilla might help or
the documents you have uploaded are more than 2MB or not in PDF.
- Question: I did not receive a confirmatio by email that I submitted my fellowship application.
Answer: That is correct. After submitting your application there will be only a pop-up showing that you submitted your fellowship application. Before actually submitting your application there is a possibility to save it.
Last update: 26 January 2018